Beneath the Ashes é o nome do pacote de novas fases que Tomb Raider Underworld iria receber este mês e devidos a contratempos a EIDOS teve que adiar. A nova data de lançamento foi finalmente revelada: 10 de Março. O conteúdo terá 1.07GB de tamanho e será exclusivo para X360.
A Eidos também revelou que um patch gratuito será liberado no mesmo dia consertando alguns bugs do game original. Não tive coragem para traduzir tudo, até porque não joguei o game e poderia fazer alguma tradução errada, mas se tiver curiosidade de saber o que será corrigido, segue:
* In some circumstances reward progress could be lost when restarting TRU either through a save game reload, or through starting a new game.
* In rare circumstances, animated water running down walls (textures) in TRU could cease to animate.
* While being “teleported” during a cinematic (where the player will end the cinematic in a new position), there were rare circumstances where Lara would be left with a very high velocity which caused her current or next jump to throw her much further.
* While executing an adrenaline attack (which causes the game to go into a “bullet time” slow motion effect), if the player restarted the game, or reloaded a save game, the subsequent menu animation for costume and weapon selection would be in slow motion.
* Under rare circumstances the player could teleport from one fluid movement primitive to another.
* Under some circumstances Lara could “miss” picking up a portable object, which led to her having to re-attempt the pick up.
* Under certain circumstances the full screen effects for adrenaline mode could become corrupted.
* Under rare circumstances engaging and pulling an object with the grapple caused a crash.
* Fixed numerous issues in the code that was causing conflicts between OLAPI and the system listener relating to saving loading and mounting of downloadable content packs.
* Fix for crash when loading a game that was previously saved while the player was inserting an object
* Fixed a rare crash when trying to load a save game on level 5.
* Fixed a bug where the player could force the slow down from the adrenaline mode to never end (even though the mode itself had ended).
* When downloading content from Xbox Live, the current language selection no longer gets changed back to English when the new content is mounted.
* When mounting DLC content, the content is now properly associated with a user profile to support HDD roaming.
* Other minor issues addressed.
Eu ainda jogarei Underworld, mas como não é nenhuma continuação revolucionária e sou um brasileiro que preciso importar e pagar caro pelos meus games, fica para um futuro, quando o game abaixar de preço lá fora.😄